Tummy Tuck/Body Lift/Lipo of Bra Rolls with Dr. Guarino! - Allentown, PA

I had a consultation with Dr. Guarino on 4/14. I...

I had a consultation with Dr. Guarino on 4/14. I initially just wanted a tummy tuck and the fat rolls removed from my back. He suggested a body lift to get the look I wanted. The tt is 6000.00 the bl is 8000.00. Dr. G. offered a 10% discount on his fee if paying with cash. I also like the idea of the overnight hospital stay. Just an added bit of security for me. I have thought about having this procedure for years but the idea of looking like I have been cut in half was not appealing. At this point I don't care anymore. I plan to have get a tattoo to cover the scar eventually.

5 days to go!

I made it to the other side....barely.

The surgery was perormed Wed. morning. I was rolled into the operating room at 8 am. The operating room nurse and the cna were really sweet. Charles, the anestiologist was really cool and friendly. Then Dr. G came in with a big friendly smile and said that he had to go change. He returns in scrubs to do the body markups and explained what I could expect in terms of my outcome. He said I was going to look great. I still don't know what I look like yet. I asked if he could take photos of his markups which he happily obliged then sent them to my phone. For some reason I wasn't able to download them but I;ll try again and post them if I am able to. Markings completed and I'm rolling into to the operating room. The last thing I saw was the clock striking 8. The next thing I heard was the male nurse telling me that I was in recovery, everything went well and asked if I needed anything. The procedure lasted about 5 hours. I had not much of an appetite post op with nothing to eat except a few ice chips. I tried to force myself to eat the hospital food but it tasted like sand paper. I ended up just going back to sleep until the next day. I slept that entire day and mostly all of Thursday. I'll take photos later when I remove the garment to wash it and take a shower. I have no idea what I look like. From what I can feel, I'm still very swollen. The pain is excruciating right now. Percocet has done absolutely nothing for my pain. I told the Dr. when I was in the hospital that it wasn't working but he still sent me home with a script for it. I was given dilaudid when I was in the hospital which worked wonders but it kept me asleep. I just called the Drs. office to ask that something else be prescribed but I'll have to wait until the Dr. is out of surgery before something can be called in. That's 4 hrs. from now! I expect to experience some pain but this is ridicuous. I can't even fathom a drop of water touching my abdominal area..But I feel dirty, especially since the opening in the garment is not open enough to prevent some urine from coming into contact with it. I know I probably smell like peepee but my husband hasn't said anything. He understands. Everything pre op and post op the first day went fine.. I'll get into my experience with certain hospital staff later. But nevertheless, it's ONLY by God's will that I'm still here.

2 days post op

I had a butt with a shelf. Its gone. Now I have a flat slope instead of a big round bubble. I'm happy with the front tho

It's all good.

I'm feeling much better about my decision to have this procedure. Last night I was really depressed and beating myself up for not just being satisfied with the way things were saying if I had to do it all over again, I WOULDN'T. But today things are looking bright. I actually like the way the bootay looks even more now. The scar is nice, narrow and even. Dr. G really did the dam thing. I couldn't be happier!
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Although I am unhappy with the volume loss in my butt, which has gone from an apple to a pear in my and my husbands opinion, Dr. G still did a good job with the tt. I'm hoping that once the abdominal swelling goes down the rear end protrusion will return. He did smooth out my booty tho. The cellulite that was there is now gone so that's a plus. Dr. Gaurino is really nice and easy going. The young ladies who work in his office are really nice as well. I would definately recommend him.