39 Mom of 3 Tummy Tuck. Allentown, PA

Dr. Kevitch is an artist and such a nice man. He...

Dr. Kevitch is an artist and such a nice man. He took his time explaining everything to me and made sure I was comfortable. I wanted him to go a little longer with the incision to remove some stretch marks I had and he gently explained how he felt I didn't need to go that extensive and he would get what he could. Which to my delight was nearly every last one! His bedside manner is amazing, he took the time to even calm my husband down the day of surgery! Recovery was rough the first few days but controllable with pain meds. I am almost at the one year mark and I am thrilled with my results! He is a genius ! So much so that I just recently had him remove a Sebaceous cyst from my face and I am planning on him doing my nose next year. I have a pretty good deviated septum that I have been afraid to have corrected until I met Dr. kevitch! Seriously if you need a surgeon go and see him, he is the best!
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Best doctor , nice, informative and personable. A genius and an artist.