27 Years Old, 2 Kids (My Life) Mini Tummy Tuck, Muscle Separation, Lipo. Allentown, PA

Hello, a little about me: I'm a mother of 2...

Hello, a little about me: I'm a mother of 2 beautiful children (2 and 9). I had my first at 18 years old and my second at 25. I am a hard worker. My husband and I split about 2 years ago and it changed my life. I look at myself differently. I care more about myself but it also made me self conscious when in a bathing suit or even in jeans (I hate the roll over). I hide it very well at 124 lbs with muscle separation and in need of lipo. I'm scheduled for a tummy tuck on 2/18/15 with Dr. Chung in Allentown, PA. I'm so nervous and can't even believe I'm doing it. My goal is to boost my confidence and love myself during this soul searching life change! I'm terrified about the scar so if anyone can give any advice, I'd appreciate it! I'm doing this for me!! Wish me luck!!!

4 More Days!

So nervous but excited! Took some more pics this morning so I can see before and after. Will try to keep everyone posted!

OMG 1 More Day

I haven't heard from the Doctor though but I guess the hospital is going to call me tonight to let me know what time to be there. Is this normal? What about the garment i'm supposed to be in? Is the doctor bringing it?

1 Day PO

Sorry tried updating earlier but it didn't go through. Today is day 1 PO and I'm in pain but it's tolerable. I was able to take a shower for the First time today which was an adventure. I feel much better. I'm feeling more pain in my back than anything. I have a follow up appt on 26th hope to get tube out. I'm scared its going to come out. I'm happy with my results as I got to see my tummy today.

Comparison

Before and after 1 day po

Comparison 2

5 Days PO

So I'm 5 days po and I'm still sore, hard to get around but I'm still happy with my results. I have some swellen above my belly button which already looks a little weird but have faith it will go down with more healing time. I still have the drain in which is starting to be a pain (not so bad) but would feel more comfortable moving around with out it. Ive had some small clots in the drain which im not sure if that's normal. It's flowing fine and color looks good so I'm going to wait until Thursday when I see PS. Drainage is also Lessing from 40 to 30 to now 20. I'm have issues with constipation. I don't have the urge to go and when I feel like I do im scared lol. I think the meds have something to do with it so I'm going to try tea and stopping meds prob another day or two. I've been doing one pill every 4 hours but nothing at night. I'm showering by myself and bathroom by myself so I think that says something. I'm taking it easy and just sleeping on and off, healing. Anyone know when i will start being able to walk around like a normal person? Lol some people say they are up and around after a week and I can't even imagine.

5 day po - after shower

6 DAY PO

Normal clothes

1 WK PO APPT

Today I had my one week follow up and My PS is amazing!!! He is so confident and right on :-) I was so scared and had the drain removed today and was so scared but my PS did it so fast and easy and told exactly what I was going to feel and it didn't hurt at all. Had seroma in my back... He took fluid out and that hurt a little, not too bad, pinching just like he said. No more binder. In a bodysuit 24-7. I feel like the fluid was giving me pain (could be in my head tho) lol I feel so much better w/o the drain. I even left with a gift bag of coupons and creams. Go back next week for another follow up.

2 Weeks PO

This website has a mind of its own. I wrote a long post and it vanished. So I'm 2 weeks PO Today. I had my 2nd follow up yesterday - no fluid - just swollen. I'm still taking meds but not that often. I returned to work this week and mainly having back pain. The scar does itch but it's healing nicely. I'm very happy with my results. The only thing I can say might bother me is you can see my stretch marks more but they are light. I had some constipation for first 9 days but took ex lax and it worked better than Colace. I used it after both pregnancies so it worked again. I go back on 23rd hopefully be released to workout to begin my journey to get that 6 pack! If you have any questions feel free to comment!
Allentown Plastic Surgeon