25 Years Old, Active, No Kids and Impatient! I Want my Stomach Fat Gone NOW!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Okay, here goes! I have had my stomach fat for...

Okay, here goes! I have had my stomach fat for years and I have started working out 2-3 times a week and changed my diet. However, I want this fat gone now! I am now impatient and tired of the way I look with no clothes on. I have been checking Real Self for years contemplating getting this done. Just like the rest of you, I have read ALL of the horror stories about the severe nerve pain after day 4 and it scared me out of it a few times until I finally said "Screw it, I want this stomach fat gone. I'll deal with the pain like a champ".

I went to Ideal Image in Allen Park, MI and they made me feel extremely comfortable. They took my before pictures and got me hooked up. First, they apply this slimy, cold gel barricade on the area then apply the applicator. I got the left side of my stomach and right flank done at once..then the other side after. Now I got the CoolAdvantage applicators which are supposedly the newer ones. The suction cups are bigger than the older ones and requires less time. Mine were on for 35 minutes instead of an hour. And the hopefully good news is...there is supposedly no nerve pain with these applicators! That's what made me come to Ideal Image versus the surgeons who did not use CoolAdvantage. Hopefully that is true and I don't have much pain. It literally feels how you think it feels, your skin being sucked into a bowl. The uncomfortable part comes when they turn the cooling on. It gets extremely cold to the point it causes a burning sensation. It is very uncomfortable but it does not hurt. Eventually, you become used to it. Now here is the painful part, that dreaded massage. All the reviews were right, the massage is hands down the worst part. It seemed like the longest minute ever. The area is very cold and it did hurt a bit after the message but it does go away after 2-3 minutes. I feel pretty okay right now, my skin is red in the areas that were treated and they gave me a compression garment that I can wear. I will update you guys as often as possible! I'm excited!

Day 2

I am going to try to update every Saturday or when something update worthy happens but I did want to update you guys on what im experiencing on day 2! I'm pretty bloated. Like, worst than period bloating! You may not notice it in the pictures but...I am lol. In the morning, my stomach is at its flattest so this was an expected shock. The treated areas are very sore, tender and more firm than usual but there is no bad pain. I took a shower to try to get the marker off my skin and I could not scrub very hard. Its uncomfortable to touch or put pressure on the areas. It's a little bit of a struggle to move around, bend over, get up from laying down, sitting down etc but it's tolerable. I slept okay. No tossing or turning....it was just uncomfortable laying on my side since I got my flanks done. Overall, I feel pretty good! Unfortunately, the Real Self app won't let me upload photos right now.

Day 5-NO PAIN

Welp...either the Coolsculpting failed or what they said about the CoolAdvantage applicators are true. It is day 5 and I have not experienced the shooting, excruciating pains that everyone that used the original applicators feel around this time! The only thing I am experiencing right now is itching! It's that itch that you can't scratch and when you do scratch it it comes right back type of itch . I am still swollen and sensitive to touch (my flanks are worst than my stomach areas) but it is fading. I'm actually kind of scared that it failed! They told me I wouldn't have that type of pain with those applicators but I was kinda thinking that I would have the pain anyway. I've seen way too many reviews that are all the same to believe I would have no pain. I hope I didn't waste my money. I'll post pics on Saturday.

Week 1

So here we are at week one! All my swelling has gone down and the soreness has almost stopped. It is still tender if you press on the areas but you have to press hard for me to feel it. It is still itchy at times but not as much as it was a few days ago. I forgot to take my pictures when I first woke up so these pics are after I ate breakfast and a snack. Other than that, I am feeling good and very anxious! I want this month to go by so fast so I can see some results! See you guys at week 2! (Sorry my pics are upside down)

Week 2

I am definitely that woman that looks in the mirror every single morning hoping to see results. So it's a good chance my mind is playing tricks on me because....I think I see some results already and it's only week 2! My diet has actually gotten a little worse than before I got this done. I was like hey, the fat cells are just going to die anyway right? Let's get a burger! (Do not do this! I'm going to get back to eating right and lifting Lol) I posted comparison pictures for your guys to see. My stomach appears to be getting flatter from a front view and my sides seem to be smoothing out starting from the top. I am going to continue to throw on those same shorts to make sure my results look consistent. Also, week 2 pics look like my bra line fatbsmoothed out...it didn't. I may be holding the camera differently. What do you guys think!?

Week 4

Yay! Week 4! I decided to ditch the black and white shorts in my pictures because I honest think those shorts somehow make my stomach look bigger than it is so I'll just stick to undies. I will admit, I'm a TEENY TINY bit disappointed because I thought I would see more results at week 4 than this. The results from day 1 to week 2 were pretty significant so I was expecting a significant change from week 2 to now. I do see a bit of a difference but the more I stare at my pictures, it's like uhhhhh maybe not. What do you guys think? I did not work out all this week and I barely ate because I am sick and what I did eat was bad. I know I have 8 more weeks to go but I thought I would be farther along by now. My expectations are really high and know it's a slow process so I need to be more patient. I invested a lot of money into this and I want it to work so I'm like hurry up! Lol I only post when I see results from the previous week so I will see you guys in week 5 or 6!

Week 6

Long time no see! I didn't feel the need to post in Week 5 because I didn't see much of a difference from Week 4 to 5. After 6 weeks, I can officially change my opinion from "not sure" to "worth it". Coolsculpting definitely works! The results are coming in slowly...but surely. I'm noticing most of the changes in the front of my stomach (side view) than anything else. I feel like I'm not seeing it in my flanks as much yet. I still only work out twice a week and it's mainly lifting with minimal cardio. Do I think my stomach and flanks are going to be 100% flat at the 3 month mark? No. I think I would have to get it done one more time, but I can get rid of the rest in the gym. But there will be a HUGE difference from day 1 and 3 months. The money I spent is well worth it!

Week 8

Okay...although I can see another VERY SMALL change from week 6 to week 8, I honestly believe that this is about as good as it's going to get. I would be shocked if my stomach got any flatter in the next 4 weeks. But I can still say that I am happy that I did this. I'll probably still post in another two weeks even if there is no change. I'm completely satisfied!

Week 10- FINAL RESULTS

Even though I have two weeks left...I am pretty sure that this is the final result of coolsculpting that I got in April and I am more that satisfied! This will more than likely be my last update but I enjoyed talking to you all throughout this experience. I'll continue to comment and check on you guys! Until next time! Muah!!!

CoolSculpting: Round 2!

I promised myself that I was not going to do a second treatment! Not because it didn't work the first time (it most definitely does. Check out my first review) but I didn't want to pay for it again. But of course during my 3 month follow up, I see that Ideal Image is having a 25% off sale on coolsculpting. So here I am! I was so happy with my first treatment results so hopefully I am even more

Week 2- Second Treatment

Just like the first go round, there was no difference after week 1and a visible difference after week 2. I didn't swell as much as I did the first time and the soreness didn't last as long which scared me. I thought maybe it didn't freeze the fat but I think I'm just used to it this time. I would honestly be SHOCKED if my stomach was not 100% flat in 3 months. I wish i could have gotten my flanks done again!

Week 6-Second Treatment

So...I'm now pretty sure that the second treatment wasn't as effective as the first one. I believe that my progress has come from a healthy diet and working out/lifting weights 3-4 times a week which is more than what I was doing before. I did talk to Ideal Image and they said that sometimes the results aren't as drastic as the first go round because there isn't as much fat to freeze. I lost A LOT of stomach fat from the first treatment so this was understandable. Ill post pictures until the 3 months are up but just keep in mind, I am a gym rat now so my results this time may be from that. Do I think the second treatment was worth it? No. But the first one DEFINITELY was!
Ideal Image

Alicia at Ideal Image did a fantastic job! She made sure I was comfortable and relaxed and she is very cool to talk to. Very upbeat and happy.