21 Year Old - Aliso Viejo, CA

After spending months researching plastic...

After spending months researching plastic surgeons, I finally found the right one for me. I was looking for someone who not only had great referrals, but who LISTENED to what I wanted. First of all, Dr, Robinson is so kind and genuine and he really cared about my concerns with my nose. He reminded me a lot of my own father and I had no doubt I was in the best of hands. I called Summer (the patient coordinator) several times with pre-op questions and she always sounded so happy to hear from me. I counted down the days to surgery and all went perfect! It's been about 3 months now, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Robinson for all of your care and your amazing staff (Stephanie and Summer) for always welcoming my questions and making me feel so comfortable :)
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would give 10 stars if I could. I was so scared about moving forward with Rhinoplasty until I met Dr. Robinson. Thank you again!!!