Love My New Look! - Aliso Viejo, CA

After thinking, planning & researching...

After thinking, planning & researching surgeons for 2 years...I finally found Dr. Miller. Yet, even when I knew he was THE ONE, I still hesitated. I was scared! Now, I just laugh at how silly I was! From the first moment I stepped into the office, I was comfortable. As a critical care nurse with many years of experience, I had high standards for the doc that I chose AND for the surgery center and staff who would be responsible for my care during and after the procedure. As a nurse, I am well aware no matter how terrific a surgeon is, if his team falls short, he is only as good as his weakest link.

In March of this year, I had my upper/lower eyelids, a neck and lower face lift, chin implant, and FX completed. Dr. Miller was unbelievably patient with my many questions on his technique, experience, surgical suite and staff credentials. This man is tremendously talented, uses the tiniest sutures and had a terrific eye for what would work best for me. He and his staff were readily available for my post op questions and concerns.

My procedure was nearly three months ago. I am ecstatic with my results and the "naturalness" of my appearance that is still improving with each day. I get compliments all the time from people on how great I look. The "scars" are nearly invisible thanks to the tiniest of sutures Dr. Miller uses.

I am now one of Refreshed Aesthetics biggest fans. I love Sandy, Danielle and hydro facials from Angie! Dr. Miller is amazing...and there is absolutely no one else in all of my research who impressed this hardened critical care nurse as much as Dr. Miller did.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon