College Student, Rhinoplasty, Ladera Ranch-CA Who Found the BEST Surgeon!! - Aliso Viejo, CA

Hands down Dr. Robinson is the best plastic...

Hands down Dr. Robinson is the best plastic surgeon around!
I went to countless amounts of pre-opps with different surgeons all over Orange County and non seemed to have what Dr. Robinson has. He really understood my concerns and what I was looking for. Right when I sat in his office he knew EXACTLY what and how I wanted my nose to look like and answered all my questions I had before I even asked! He is so genuine and I could tell he actually cared about me, as well as the rest of his patients. From the start, I knew Dr. Robinson was the surgeon for me because of his past 5 star performances and how comfortable and safe I felt. Also, his staff and the entire office is so friendly, welcoming and timely. They always followed up with me before my appointments and asked if I had any questions as well as communicated with me from start to finish throughout this entire procedure. Ive wanted this procedure since I was 13, and I couldn't be happier with my decision of putting it in the hands of Dr. Robinson!!! :)

before and after pictures