Sculpsure - Worth It ! - Alexandria, VA

After years at the gym, trying the latest fitness...

After years at the gym, trying the latest fitness exercises and dieting, I could not lose my mid life abdominal spread, try as I might ;-( So one day I came across a billboard Ad for Sculpsure and became curious so I decided to check it out on line. I was lucky to find a location near me with Dr. Lisa Ashe and set up a consultation on 6/24/16. After Dr. Ashe walked me through the procedure & explained the success she'd seen & even had personally for herself, I was sold and we did the procedure that day. It was 25 min and had a few mild uncomfortable pulses here & there, but overall really it was painless and quick. I left the office rather surprised how easy it all went. While the result isn't immediate, I can say after 6 weeks there's definitely a reduction in my stubborn abdominal area that would not budge or leave me. I'm told that it's even possible to see a little more reduction at the 12th week mark so I'm curious to see if that happens and by how much. I am happy with the results so far, but I'd also considering one more round to get it down just a little bit more. If you exercise, eat healthy & still can't get that stubborn fatty spot to budge, I'd highly recommend this painless procedure. If you're like me, you spend a lot of time and money on gym memberships, personal trainers, food systems (nutri system or weight watchers) and just crazy diets/cleanses trying to get the shape you've always wanted; only to be left disappointed. Sculpsure works and Dr. Ashe is super if you are in the Northern VA area.
Dr. Lisa Ashe