Endless Recovery

My body has never looked better. I've been...

My body has never looked better. I've been overweight for most of my life. I was generally pleased with the results, but do your research!! "I look like I did in high school", were my boyfriends exact words. (I was fat then too... but it had gotten out of control after my father passed a year prior to the surgery) Still not ideally what I want to look like... I'm considering a Brazillian Butt Lift next summer. this time around I had my chin, arms, flanks, upper and lower abdomen done with laser lipo. However with laser lipo the skin remains the same elasticity and won't always firm as the fat is removed, especially if your weight as yo-yoed over the years. This was explained to me... but still makes a difference in the end result.

However, I should have just done the entire thing... and gone completely under because I was only partially under it was painful.... don't let them tell you it's not because it is and will be for days after. Im 100% sure he actually knicked some muscles near my belly button aswell as my ribs, and I wasn't aware at the time or even a few monts after. However, now 4 months later it has come back to haunt me with a vengeance. I constantly get muscles spasms where it was excruciatingly painful during the surgery, and my chiropractor tells me I have A LOT of scar tissue on top of ribs, indicating there was serve injury to them.

Ribs don't heal easy... and it's been a difficult healing process.

I've been seeing a lymphatic message therapist at a medi-spa (I would truely be lost without her). And she has been my savior in all this...

My body has been in a constant state of shock for the last four months as my rib has been trying to heal... it's been down right terrible.

Honestly because of this I wish I would have just gone completely under and gotten the butt lift as well. There would have been a less likely chance that my muscle or bone would have been knicked as my muscles would have been completely relaxed as I would have unconscious.

You live and you learn right... just do your research and know what your paying for... ask questions and be very clear in what your expectations are. Never allow them to pressure you, and DO NOT give them money until the day of the surgery. My biggest reject.

Good luck and remember true beauty comes from with in.

One Love.