39 Yo Mom, 9yr Old Saline 360cc Under Muscle - Alexandria, VA

I want to say thank you to all the brave women...

I want to say thank you to all the brave women here that have helped me make the decision to get my implants removed. My implants aren't really causing me any problems, I'm just so tired of carrying these huge things around. I'm mostly scared of the time I will have to take off from crossfit and a little worried that I'll have pancake boobs afterward! Really hoping that going from A-D and breastfeeding my son for 2 yrs hasn't totally ruined the girls. My surgery isn't until July, what can I do in the mean time to prep my body and make recovery smoother?

Deposit made!

Made my deposit and got my pre-op appointment set... I can't wait to get this over with and be back to the real me!

Tomorrow is the big day!

My surgery date is almost here and I am SO excited! Thank you to all the wonderful people on this site that have made me feel less alone in this journey.
I was happy this morning when Dr. Buenaventura personally called to check on me and see if I had any questions before my surgery.
Wish me luck, ladies!

DONE!

I'm so relieved to have those foreign bodies out of me! My procedure went really smoothly, Dr. Buenaventura removed the implants through my existing areolar scar and left the capsules since they looked fine. I do have drains which are cumbersome but not horrible. I am not in any pain and haven't needed to take pain meds yet, just a little woozy (partly because I didn't get to eat all morning!). I have to leave the bandages, drains and surgical bra on until my post-op appointment next week. All of the nurses and docs have been super awesome so far!
Alexandria Plastic Surgeon