42 Y/O (At the Time) Smart Lipo to the Lower Abs - Alexandria, VA

So, I apologize up front for being a little...

So, I apologize up front for being a little lengthy. My journey started in November 2014. I was due to get married in April 15, and looked into getting lipo in my lower abs. I work out every day, and run, and am in great shape, but just have always hated that my lower abs were not flat like my more lanky brothers and sisters. I went to a few doctors, and ended up choosing one in Old Town Alexandria. He and his wife (office Manager) made me feel great, and I liked how they took the time to explain everything to me. They got me in right away and did SmartLipo. The procedure was done with a local anesthetic in his office. It was a little painful, but not too bad. I had a lot of fluid build up and soreness for a few days, but altogether, not too bad. I followed their treatment instructions to a T. I followed up a week later, and they switched my compression garment to a smaller, much easier to put on version. I followed up at a month, then 4 months. I was unhappy with the procedure from early on. I could tell after the swelling that went down, that my abdomen circumference was larger than when I began (and still is), and it was not even. I followed up, and the doctor and his wife were nasty to me, and blamed me for not following the post-op directions...again, I followed to a T. By the way, I later discovered that he is not a board certified plastic surgeon (shame on me). They said they would be glad to perform another procedure for the same price. Not only did I feel that was crazy, but was getting ready to move to Germany. Not long after getting to Germany, I searched for a new "plastic surgeon", and found several, and narrowed it down to a local doctor. He was very nice, and sympathetic. He charged me a smaller fee than usual (1,500 euros) to fix what the other doctor had done. The procedure was similar, local anesthetic, took about and hour and a half, and did a great job evening out the abs, and even faded it out a little further. I noticed that it was very painful around the belly button during the procedure. I am much happier with the results, but I have a hard spot about 6 inches across my belly button, and about 4 inches up and down from the top of my belly button. Also notice that my belly button is deeper...can't see the bottom like a used to be able to do. I still want better...what can I do? Will drop some photos in here later.

Before photo

This is a photo I took before the first Smart Lipo I had done. Should have left well enough alone.

Recent photos

Sorry for the delay. These are recent photos, and as you can see, my stomach is still not flat. You can't pinch any fat, and it is still a little uneven. Guess I should just stick with what I have...just not sure.
Dr. Heron

Not happy with him, and less enthused with his wife (office manager).