Laser Damage is True Regardless of What They Tell You. Alexandria, MN

I h ad just turned 30 years old One month prior I...

I h ad just turned 30 years old One month prior I always look like I was 22 had no wrinkles around my eyes whatsoever I just had some brown spots from where my sunglasses and dad that I wanted to get lasered off cuz I was too impatient to keep trying a bleaching cream. that day was the single most worst decision I've ever made the lady told me that it was going to be great I only need one treatment and she would hit it hard. after that within a few weeks I started waking up with puffy eyes and dark lines running down my face and over the next Year and a half leading up to Now I have experienced extreme fat loss on my left side of my cheek and tons of fine lines and wrinkles like I've aged 10 to 15 years I know it's because of the fat loss and no longer have volume to Plump my face up.... it has been an absolute nightmare for me everyday I went to several doctors because the lady that did my laser swears that could not be possible from it which is a complete lie. I finally met an ocular surgeon that explain to me about what happened telling me that I have damaged lymphatic tissue under my eyes and that the laser caused my fat loss which is why my skin is wrinkled especially in that area they also offer laser at his clinic but he says turned up too high or put in the wrong hands can be devastating. I am currently pregnant so I'm limited on what I can do to try and correct this until after the baby and I'm done breastfeeding. I feel for each and everyone of you that is going through laser damage it's devastating and life changing and it makes normal functions and daily activities no longer fun because you feel like everyone is looking at how much your face is changed or how tired you look you don't want to run into old people that you haven't seen in awhile because you're afraid they're going to think you've gotten so old. I am a Christian and I continue to pray every day and have faith that something good can come out of this I try new serums and creams all the time and try to drink a lot of water and eat healthy so far I have not seen my skin improve but I don't feel like it's gotten any worse in the last few months at least ..... I often wish this happened after my pregnancy if it had to happen so I wouldn't be so stressed out waking up every day like Groundhog Day to see my eyes puffy every morning again not wanting to see people especially in the mornings until they go down I've never suffered with that in my life. we just need to be there for each other and encourage each other and keep each other updated on things that are working and not working for us..
Midwest clinic of dermatology