Eliminink Wrist Tattoo Removal - Alexandria, LA

I started the Eliminink tattoo removal for a...

I started the Eliminink tattoo removal for a tattoo on my wrist on Tuesday, July 5, 2016. Today has made a week since I had my first session and the majority of the scan has already fallen off. While the tattoo is still there, there is definitely a great deal of fading. The pictures start with the original tattoo & then will show each step from there out. I will begin teaching in August, so I wanted this off for that. If you want it off quickly, I suggest starting months ahead because I was told I can only come once a month to have it done. I will post updates through the process.

Session 2

Today I went for my second session of Eliminink. I will post pictures in a few days when I'm able to remove the bandage. I must say that this session was much, much more painful than the first. Because of the new scar tissue, my skin was way more sensitive. He also went over it 3 times this round instead of 2 like he did for my first session. Let's see what happens!

2 days after session two

So I just took the bandage off (a little over 48 hours after session 2). It's way more disgusting than it was after session one. Maybe this is a good sign that more ink is coming out?

3 weeks after session 2

I'm a little late in updating, but this is the tattoo 3 weeks after session 2. I haven't seen a drastic change, and pictures are hard to take to make it look like it actually does in person, but I can definitely tell that it's fading away. As soon as the redness is completely gone I'll be going for session 3.

Session Three

So, there's been a little change in plans. I went yesterday for my third session & he actually got a new machine. I no longer get eliminink, I now get what is called Reverse. It works a little different from eliminink and is said to work faster. The downsides are that it is much more painful and went from $110 to $250 each session. BUT, he did say that with this it should be gone within 3 sessions, whereas eliminink could take up to 9 more sessions. As far as pain, it does hurt...A LOT. I'm not even gonna lie, it's almost unbearable. But I survived! Also, with eliminink you keep the bandage on for a minimum of 24 hrs & with reverse you have to leave it on for a minimum of 72 hrs. I'm really hoping this works as quickly as he says. I will post pictures once I can take the bandage off.

One week after Reverse

It's now been one week since I went for my next session and ended up getting switched to the new machine, Reverse. The picture looks awful, and that's because it is awful. I definitely miss the healing process for Eliminink. I was "supposed" to leave the bandage on for 72 hours, but I could only go to about 50 hours because it kept oozing out this gross stuff that smelled DISGUSTING. So, I took the bandage off and just left the clear Tegaderm stuff that he puts on each time. This is day 4 of using the ointment (which he said to use for about 5 days) and after my bath I'm going to apply the scar cream for the first time since the session. There's not really any pain, but it is veryyyyyy itchy. I will post pictures again later when I start to see some changes.
Jonathan Giroir

Jonathan did a great job and was completely honest with me about the entire process, including explaining that with each session it would be a little more painful due to skin sensitivity. He answered every question I had with total honesty. He took his time & made sure I was okay. Highly recommended if you're looking to get your tattoo removed.