Active Mommy of 4. Deflated Breasts Saved by Becker

I had my breast augmentation surgery completed ten...

I had my breast augmentation surgery completed ten days ago by Dr. Becker and it was the best decision I have ever made for myself. I breastfed each of my four children for over a year each. I'm also very active, running in marathons and lifting weights. When we decided we were done having children, I knew I wanted to have this procedure. My breasts were extremely deflated from breastfeeding, pregnancy weight fluctuations and exercise. When I looked at them, they reminded me of having babies. Now that we were done having children, I wanted my breasts to move on to the next stage with me. That may sound funny! I consulted with five other doctors in Knoxville and the surrounding areas before meeting with Dr. Becker. Please believe me when I say there is NO ONE who comes even close to him. With the others, I felt like just a number or a sales pitch. Some of them had me meet with their patient coordinator or pay a lot of money to talk to them or upsell me on botox or some other procedure. When I met with Dr. Becker, everything was just so easy and comfortable. He listened to what I wanted first, then gave me his professional opinion and we came up with a plan together. He has a way about him that immediately puts you at ease. And he emailed me! Immediately after my consultation he emailed me pictures and research to read up on. And anytime I had a question, he would respond via email. This is huge and just shows how much he truly cares for his patients and their results. He continued to be there for me even though this was May and I didn't schedule my appointment until October. Immediately after my surgery, he emailed my husband and I. He then followed up with me two other times that weekend. He also saw me in person for my follow up appointment a few days after the surgery. Dr. Becker is genuine, smart, kind and meticulous with his work. He is everything you can want for in a doctor.
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon