Wow, I Couldn’t Be More Excited About my Recent ThermiVa Treatment!!! - Albuquerque, NM

Wow, I couldn’t be more excited about my recent...

Wow, I couldn’t be more excited about my recent ThermiVa treatment!!! I am a 55 year old mother of two adult children and three grandchildren. Like most women my age, I have begun to see the early changes of menopause. When I read about the benefits of ThermiVa, I was intrigued to learn that the treatment could help with vaginal laxity, vaginal dryness, stress incontinence, as well as physical appearance. During my consultation, Dr. Aaron Mayberry explained that ThermiVa is a non-surgical treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to heat the internal and external tissues of the vagina to stimulate collagen production. I received my first ThermiVa treatment on January 14th. The treatment was life changing! Dr. Aaron Mayberry and the team at Mayberry Plastic Surgery in Albuquerque, New Mexico were amazing. The nursing team was professional and helped me feel at ease. The 30 minute treatment was painless. After just one treatment, my stress incontinence appears to be resolved and I am experiencing increased lubrication. I noticed an improvement in the physical appearance of my labia majora within 24 hours and my husband has noted increased vaginal tightness. The team at Mayberry Plastic Surgery worked together to ensure I was comfortable during the treatment. The team was knowledgeable and took the time to ensure my questions were addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Aaron Mayberry and the ThermiVa treatment! Totally worth it!!!
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aaron Mayberry and the team at Mayberry Plastic Surgery are amazing!!!