So Happy with Results at Just One Month Post-op - Albuquerque, NM

I wanted a tummy tuck to fix having significant...

I wanted a tummy tuck to fix having significant stretch marks and loose skin after having 3 pregnancies (one was twins). I felt like I looked pregnant still and my lower back was always hurting. I felt like I had no core strength anymore. I had a full tummy tuck and lipo suction on my flanks. The first week of recovery I would say I was in pain at about a level 7 out of 10. I kept up on my pain meds so that I could stay at about a 3 out of 10 pain level. After 1 week of really resting and basically not leaving my bed much I went a little stir crazy. The 2nd week post-op I begin taking my daughter to school again and went back to work (part-time and I sit at a desk). The 3rd week I was feeling back into the swing of things and even started picking up my one year old baby. I am on week 5 since the surgery and I went for a light jog yesterday and I feel great! I did need a lot of help with my kids and I needed someone to help me get in and out of bed the first week. But it was down hill from there.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chen is really calming and explains things very well. He explained the entire procedure to me at my initial exam and again the morning of my surgery. I also really liked his staff. I would call and ask questions before and after the surgery and everyone was helpful. I will go back to Dr. Chen for other work I want done.