Nasal Tip Reconstruction After Mohs Surgery for Skin Cancer - Albuquerque, NM

Dr. Karl Eisbach performed a forehead flap...

Dr. Karl Eisbach performed a forehead flap reconstruction of the nasal tip, after my Mohs surgeon removed an invasive basal cell carcinoma. The wound from the Mohs was large. The result of Dr. Eisbach's reconstruction is excellent. Everything about my experience was as good as it could be: the quality and professionalism of the doctor and his staff, their attentiveness to my comfort, and their explanations and information that kept me prepared and reassured.
Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

The results of Dr. Eisbach's surgery are superior, as I had hoped. My general dermatologist referred me to Dr. Eisbach & I am so grateful. Dr. Eisbach and his staff were excellent in every way. Their thorough explanations and preparation for this serious surgery helped me to feel calm and confident. Everything possible was done for me with great kindness and concern for my comfort. Dr. Eisbach inspired confidence from our first meeting and throughout. All of his staff likewise were kind and attentive and highly professional. Dr. Eisbach and the staff were always available when I needed them.