Liposuction of Abdomen, Flanks and Back Rolls. - Albuquerque, NM

I am very happy with my results so far. I'm 3 1/2...

I am very happy with my results so far. I'm 3 1/2 weeks post op and feel so great! My back is flat and I can already wear clothes I never was able to wear because of my fat back roll. And my waist is super tiny. I almost feel like I'm almost back to pre pregnancy status. I've had 3 big babies. I started out with a huge belly lots of loose skin and lots of stretch marks, my confidence level has really improved since the surgeries.

What's in my post lipo care bag? My post-op essential.

Just wanted to post a few of the things I have been using since my surgery.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hopkins is the best plastic surgeon in town, and probably all of New Mexico. He is highly skilled, honest, down to earth and an all around easy going person. He performed a drain less FTT with MR and flank liposuction on me 3 years ago, And most recently a secondary liposuction of my abdomen, flanks and also my back rolls. I Love the results! I feel like he really cared about my overall goals and was super accommodating in helping me achieve them. All of his staff are super nice and down to earth as well. I have always felt really comfortable when coming to his office. Brenda his receptionist is a wonderful, sweet and caring person. Everyone literally make you feel like family. I would highly recommend him!