Facelift=Fabulous at Fifty+. Albuquerque, NM

My face had literally dropped! The "fat packs",...

My face had literally dropped! The "fat packs", what make up your cheek bones, were sitting down on my jawline. I had several rolls under my chin that showed especially in photos, major crows feet, and my eyes upper and lower were saggy. The lines on the sides of my mouth were prominent. I was very self conscious and felt like I looked far older than my age.

Facelift=Fabulous at Fifty+

You asked for before photos, these were taken just days before surgery in Kauai. CAUTION, the post surgery is a little icky, but as you can see, considering the amount of work Dr. Chen did, I didn't look bad at all for less than 24 hours post surgery. I also included a photo of the lip enhancement Dr. Chen did about a year later. I have an upper lip!!!

Facelift=Fabulous at Fifty+

Here is one more closer photo of me just taken 2 weeks ago. In December, this will now be 8 years after my initial facelift. Still very, very happy with the results! Dr. Chen is AWESOME!!!!
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

I cannot begin to say enough good about Dr. Chen. Having had other cosmetic surgeries prior, I knew what I was looking for in background and credentials. Two surgeons matched those and we proceeded to interview both. The first was like a used car salesman .... 2nd, Dr. Chen actually touched my face and explained what his procedures would do to alleviate my problems AND they all made perfect sense. We didn't even think twice, we scheduled my surgery immediately. The results were dramatic!!! I had absolutely no pain whatsoever and was thrilled with the results. A few months later I had Dr. Chen do a lip enhancement, to give me a fuller upper lip, or actually in my case, AN upper lip. It was amazing! Dr. Chen also did my late husband's upper and lower eyelids and because of my results, a friend of ours from California has since come out and had a full facelift as well. Anyone who is considering plastic surgery of any kind will not only receive top knotch treatment from Dr. Chen and his staff, but will be absolutely delighted with this work. He is BRILLIANT!