"66 Year Old Lady with a Background of Several Plastic Surgery Procedures Starting at Age 35." - Albuquerque, NM

My motivation for a facelift is that I wanted to...

My motivation for a facelift is that I wanted to look as young as I feel. My total facelift has taken decades off my appearance. I could not be more pleased! It has been four months since I had my surgery and every week I have noticed positive changes. Now, I feel as if I am 90% healed and I am amazed at the results. In my opinion, I have a natural look that radiates vitality and health. It is the best gift I have given myself for thirty years of teaching!
Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karl Eisbach is definitely the best plastic surgeon I have used! He is such a fine surgeon and his demeanor is that of a gentle and kind caregiver. His office is serene and beautiful with an in-house operating room. His nurses and staff are professional and congenial. They are most helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Eisbach for your surgery or procedure!