Upper Eyelid Lift in New Mexico - Albuquerque, NM

I didn't like the extra upper eyelid skin that...

I didn't like the extra upper eyelid skin that magically appeared after I turned 50. It seemed like no matter how much mascara I used, my eyes were becoming smaller. I'm 3 days out from the surgery and excited to see the final results! I did a more extensive review of the procedure, Dr. Karl Eisbach and his staff under the area labelled "Review your Dr."

Dr. Karl Eisbach upper eye lift- 9 days after pic

Bruising under eyes, which was minimal, is easily covered up. The light is terrible in the after pic, so will post another in a few days. Zero pain. Did errands yesterday with light eye makeup (a little shadow and mascara) on. No strange looks from people so it must look ok!
Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm 54 yrs. old and Dr. Eisbach did a mid-face lift on me about 6 years ago, which I LOVED. Very, very natural looking and the scars are non-existent now. At that time, he also did a bit of lipo under my chin which was amazing. I wish I had taken pictures then because the results are really so subtle and yet amazing. Since then, he has repaired my earlobes (DO NOT SLEEP IN YOUR EARRINGS!) and also Botox, Juvaderm for my sisters, Mom and even my husband. Thursday (November 10th), I had an upper eye lift with him and can't wait to see the full results. I did the twilight anesthesia, which I really liked because I wasn't groggy afterwards. I love his office and staff--very calming and professional. The day of the surgery, I went in, changed into their "pajamas" and given warm socks, plus a private locker for my belongings. The surgical nurse put me in a comfortable recliner, covered me with a warm blanket and then Dr. Eisbach came in and started my IV. I have to say....he gives the best IV's! I HATE needles but seriously didn't feel much more than a pinch. They then me walked me into the surgical suite, (more warm blankets) where they started the medicine after washing my face and putting numbing drops in my face. That's all I really remember, except I liked the choice in music. :) I was up and dressed myself, with just a little help from the husband, and on my way home after a total of 1.5 hours. They gave me frozen gauze pads for the trip home- we live 2 hrs. away- and it was done! Also, they gave me Arnica and had me start on 500 mgs. of Vitamin C before the surgery. The pain and swelling has been minimal. Today, the right eye has some swelling underneath it and both upper eyelids are red and puffy. No problem reading or sleeping though. I have been freezing wet gauze pads and putting them on for about 10 minutes every hour or so. I'm going to try to upload my before pic of my eyes with no make-up and then a picture from tonight. And will definitely post a picture in a week or so! I get the stitches out Tuesday, so really excited for that!!