68 Years Old W Large Drooping Breasts - Albuquerque, NM

I had a recent surgical breast biopsy. It was...

I had a recent surgical breast biopsy. It was scary not knowing results for a month and a half. I wanted to decrease my breast mass in order to reduce future possibilities of breast cancer. Since my breasts are large and quite fibrous, it is difficult to detect abnormalities. My breasts seem to have grown and dropped w age and I also wanted to make my life more comfortable w smaller breasts....allowing me to move about braless if I choose. I was impressed with Sandia Surgical Center. It is small center w an intimate and caring atmosphere. All staff, nurses and doctors were friendly, professional and knowledgeably answered my questions.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

I liked Dr. Chen immediately! He explained the procedure clearly during my initial visit. He answered all my questions in language I could understand. He was friendly and professional throughout the entire experience. He was highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend him to anyone who chose to have the same procedure. His office staff was also pleasant and helpful!