Not Happy with Results - Albuquerque, NM

Dr Chen is a nice man. Came highly recommended, so...

Dr Chen is a nice man. Came highly recommended, so I chose him to do a procedure I dreamed of and saved money for, for years! I went in for a consult and told him what I wanted: implants, lift (very saggy loose skin from having a baby), and nipple reduction. After surgery I was very happy, once I began to heal, things began to turn around. I was no longer very happy. I was disappointed by the way they were forming. The swelling reduced and they were beginning to look very saggy again and my nipples were still very big. It was nothing I asked for. When I went back for my check up I expressed how unhappy I was because they still sagged as if a lift was never done. I paid $9,000 for implant, nipple reduction and lift. That's a lot of money invested to not have received what I was told I would. I showed him how they sagged, he said there was nothing he could do, and that I should avoid bending over so that it is not noticeable. How am I supposed to take that? I exercise daily and my breasts are an embarrassment due to all this extra sagging skin. He said all he can do is try again to reduce my nipple size as a kind gesture. I did the painful procedure under local anesthesia in the office. In pain and still very upset to have so much extra sagging skin from my implants, I walked out with my head down and no other alternative to fix, unless I come up with $5,000. I saved for years, this amount is impossible for me to save now, and to save again for something that should have been done right in the first place .... my heart is broken.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Nice man, great staff just disappointed of his work.