Couldn't Be Happier! - Albuquerque, NM

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 20 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr.loutfy and his office are amazing! I'm 36 and...

Dr.loutfy and his office are amazing! I'm 36 and after four pregnancies and breast feeding all four babies for nearly a year, I recently lost over 43 lbs, and my breast looked deflated and saggy. So I decided to get implants. Its been the best decision! I love my results! Deciding to get breast implants was the easy part. I had scheduled consults with three different doctors trying to find the right one for me, and Dr.Loutfy was my second consult on the list. Before I left his office I was ready to pay and schedule my surgery date. The office is beautiful for starters with a warm comfortable feel. Being a mother of four it was near impossible for me at not to have a child with me at appointments. At times the whole family went with me and their office was great at welcoming everyone, very family oriented. Dr.Loutfy has a great personality and took a considerable amount of time with me through out the process. He took several measurements, covered all my options and had a great deal of patience with me when I couldn't make up my mind on size. All of his Nurses are wonderful! I was in constant contact with one of his nurses, Joy throughout the whole process. Any questions or concerns I had were quickly answered and always helpful. I am already 17 wks post op, with no problems and amazing results. Due to a perfect speedy recovery my appointments are further apart and it's a little sad. Their office has grown on me like a family and I look forward to seeing them!

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon