Nightmare - Albuquerque, NM

I chose Miguel Gallegos because the other surgeons...

I chose Miguel Gallegos because the other surgeons I went to wouldnt go the size I wanted for breast implants. Looking back I can understand why. Miguel Gallegos also had a cheap price for breast augmentation, but I guess I got what I paid for. He was very short, and never went into detail. But I was in a rush to have the surgery done. Just two months after my surgery, my breasts have completely bottomed out! I live four hours away from ABQ, so scheduling follow-up appointments were difficult. He's pretty much never in his office and usually right before I was about to drive down, the staff would call to cancel and set up another date. I haven't seen him ONCE since my surgery, it's been four months. I've never had surgery performed on me before, so you can imagine how much of a nervous wreck I've been this whole time. I forgot the name of his assistant, but the day of surgery I asked her about coming in the next day for my first post-surgery check-up. She looked at me and spoke to me like I was stupid. "We're not open on weekends, you'll have to come back Monday." (Once again his office is a four hour drive from me, I wish his staff would've kept this in mind and we could've chosen a different surgery day. I feel as though they were very inconsiderate and just concerned about making money.)Turns out, this same woman would be my anesthesiologist. She was not kind nor gentle. She put a needle in my arm attached to what I thought was an IV. It turned out to be the anesthesia! Im still in complete awe that she didn't explain what was going on. Heavily drugged, they walked me into another room to have the surgery performed. The anesthesiologist was not gentle at all while handling me. I also woke up for a brief moment during the surgery while Dr. Gallegos was cutting an incision under my right breast. Post surgery, my breasts looked completely perfect. Now they have no upper fullness, they are bottomed out, my nipples stick out of all of my bras since they are at the top of my breasts. If I could do it all over again, I would have never chosen Miguel Gallegos!
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon