5'2, 32yo Natrelle Inspira SRF 415cc's - Albuquerque, NM

Hi everyone. Well, I did it! Just had my BA done...

Hi everyone. Well, I did it! Just had my BA done yesterday, Oct. 4th, 2016.
I am 32 years old and a mother of 3. I have known I wanted a BA ever since I graduated high school. Waited so long because I knew I wanted children and wanted to make sure I was done having babies before I got it done. I am so so happy I finally did it!

I went to 3 different doctors for consultations. I really did my research on the plastic surgeons in my area. I looked at all their before and after pictures. I asked them all the same questions. I researched their credentials, years of experience, and reviews from patients who had their procedures done by those specific plastic surgeons. My husband was with me for every consultation. After I was done with all 3 consultations, we sat down and kind of re-capped each one. That really helped to narrow it down and chose the doctor I felt was right for me. I didn't see any reviews on BA's done in my area by Dr. Mayberry on this site so hoping this will be informative and helpful to anyone living in Albuquerque.

Once I chose a PS, things went along pretty quickly. Surgery date got scheduled and before I knew it I was at my pre-op appointment and trying on sizers. I was back and forth between 385 cc's and 415 cc's. I was so indesisive between those two sizes and finally went with 415.

My Stats:

SRF 415 cc's
Under the muscle
Inframammary Incision
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Mayberry and am so happy I did. He is a true professional and takes pride in his work. He answered all my questions. I never felt rushed in his office. He was honest and had a great bedside manner. The only thing I was unpleased with was the wait time in the office. He was running late at almost every appointment I went to. That was just a small inconvenience for such a great outcome of my whole experience.