425 Cc 5'2 119 Lbs - Albuquerque, NM

I am a 27 year old mother of 2. My children are 5...

I am a 27 year old mother of 2. My children are 5 and 6 years old. I have always been flat chested other than the times I was breast feeding. Before my procedure I was a 34A. I went in knowing that I wanted a small D cup. I had 3 consultations and decided on Dr. Neil Chen. He was very thorough on explaining the process including the pros and the cons of the procedure. He was not in a jury while I asked my questions and his entire staff was very friendly. My original surgery was scheduled for July 2, 14 I prepared myself for the surgery, but that day the surgery was canceled due to a very high heart rate. Just my luck! I had to see a cardiologist in order to be cleared for the surgery. I was cleared and my new surgery date was set for August 27. I went in and everything went as planned my surgery was scheduled for 8:30 and took an hour I was out of the center by about 10:15! It was worth every minute!

Pics 6 days post op

Post Op appointment

Yesterday I had my post op appointment and everything went great! My Dr was surprised on how fast my girls settled. He told me I can start massaging and wearing soft bras! I am currently sized at a 36D yay exactly what I wanted! I know they still have a lot of healing and shifting to do but I hope they don't change too much! I will see him in a month since everything is going so well

before

15 days post op

I am at day 15 and I am feeling pretty much back to normal! No pain at all just a little soreness while massaging. On days 11 and 12 I had quite a bit of pain in my right breast which the nurse said was caused by the deep stitching placed by my PS. I am glad that is completely gone now!

Not seeing many changes but I love them!

Just a bit of tenderness still no real pain! I sometimes forget I am still healing and tend to do too much which will cause pain for 1-2 days in my right side mostly! They are a lot more "squishy" now but I hope they get softer as time passes.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon