36 Year Old Mother, 5'4" 125 lbs. Needed Some TLC - Albuquerque, NM

My breasts were deflated from a combination or...

My breasts were deflated from a combination or nursing (years ago) and losing weight. I went from a 34 C to a 32 A/B with very little substance. After meeting with Dr Chen, we decided on a 400cc silicone under the muscle implant. I ended up at a 32DDD and they look awesome. Totally worth the initial pain and discomfort.

Feeling better all the time

I'm about 4 1/2 month PO and really feeling good. I'm sleeping on either side without discomfort, exercising fairly normally, and wearing regular bras. My incisions are still a little tender but look great. My left breast still sits every so slightly higher due to the pocket not settling quite as well. I could do a revision, but at this point, it's too minimal to worry about. My nipples are slightly out of alignment from that though, so that's a little frustrating. All in all, I'm super glad I did it.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr Chen made me feel totally comfortable and reassured. He answered all of my questions and calmed my fears. Though the pain was pretty bad, he prepared me for it and helped me through it. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I also liked that he does not routinely use drains.