234cc Natrelle Unders, 5'5", 108lbs, BFd 3yrs

Wanted a conservative change going from a 30a/32aa...

Wanted a conservative change going from a 30a/32aa to full B or small C. At one day PO...so far so good. I am happy with the size so far. No bruising, nausea or bloating yet...simply mild soreness, so I went for a 45' walk just a few hours post-op. I am staying on the pain killers til tomorrow as I have to drive then..fingers crossed Tylenol will be sufficient. An overall great experience! Highly recommend.

Pics pre BA day off and day after

Feeling good,...staying on meds.

Two days PO

The pressure and swelling seems less...

Two days PO

Still on meds, resting a lot...and taking short walks.

Just after op

Reposting pics

2Dpo

Off pain meds after the a.m. dose. Took tylenol and drove in the late afternoon...little tricky but not bad. Feeling good....the day po was hardest but not horrible. Bloating and slight swelling started then and has abated a bit.

3 dpo

Not taking it easy....feeling good. No tylenol, lifting or quick teisting....but cleaning, driving and even went to work for a short bit. I have to remind myself to rest.

3 dpo

I look small here, but feel good as this is perfect for me. I sometimes think i should have gone with 180cc, but I'll have to wait it out and see how it progresses.

Day before BA

One week po

Slight bruising, no swellling, no bloating though persistent albeit slight chest pressure. A bit of pain in my left underarm....but not all of the time. That side has dropped faster.

Swelling!!

My leftie blew up 9dpo swollen and hard...ouch, went down a bit 10dpo..softer but big, then stayed swollen since 11dpo...very big difference. Ultrasound showed no hematoma or seroma so icing and trying to take it easy,...though that has been an epic fail.

Swelling has lessened

My PS and his staff have been amazing! Scheduling me in quickly to be seen and addressing concerns or worries expediently. Feeling better....bruising on the left post all of the swelling. I hope it all evens out now. I am happy with the size....can still fit in my old clothes...just fill out tops better. Glad that I didn't go smaller.

Stats

Pre BA, 31" bust, 27"rc snug
Post op to 3wks, 34.5" bust
3.5wks, 35" bust (pms or dropping)

3.5 weeks post op

Sleeping elevated, taking it easy with lifting/pulling/etc and anti-inflammatory otc has helped the swelling from a couple of weeks back. Still post op asymmetry....hopefully that will correct over the next couple of months.

3.5 weeks

Angle view

1 mo, 4 days

So far going well. Tried on bras....left is still firm and higher...but overall quite symmetrical. The two Natori fit well...I pulled them a bit low in the pics so as not to touch my scars...

Bras

I tried on a few different brands...Chantelle, Wacoal, b.tempt'd, etc and am consistently 30dd/30e or 32c sister size. Reading up on bra bands though I definitely prefer a 28 or 30 band. Bust still measures 35" and hope it stays....my left still higher and hasn't dropped. My right looks great and feels soft. Yay :).

Leftie, 7 weeks

My right has dropped and fluffed. Feels soft and normal but my left is still firm..and am worried. Soft in the morning....gets firmer as the day goes on. Massage seems to help....but it does feel like a ball inside under the soft outter section. Does it look like CC or is this normal?

Pics

Five weeks on top, seven weeks on the bottom....worried about CC but hoping lefty is fine and needs to drop.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Confident, to the point and friendly. He's very professional and after our pre-op meetings understood my goals/expectations. I am happy with it so far.