22 Years Old Always Small Breast Plus Breastfeeding for a Year! - Albuquerque, NM

WOW! I am very happy with my results and so glad I...

WOW! I am very happy with my results and so glad I made this decision. I have always had little to nothing, but after breastfeeding my daughter for over a year what I thought was not even possible occurred. I lost even more breast tissue. I went to my consult and we discussed a lot about the importance of wanting them to look natural but still have enough to make it all worth it. I ended up going with 375cc textured 410s. I really cant say enough how happy I am with my decision. Every day they feel more soft and they look great!
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

In June 2016 I went out on a hunt to find a plastic surgeon to possibly perform a breast augmentation. I met with Dr. Hopkins and his team at The Plastic Surgery Center to discuss the options. Immediately from the first phone call I placed to schedule a free consultation I was greeted with friendly and professional staff members. My husband joined me to this consult and asked every single question you could think of, Dr. Hopkins and his staff had all the answers, including other plastic surgeons that they recommended if I wanted to go another route. Of course after our wonderful experience, we choose to go with Dr. Hopkins. They were able to schedule me ASAP which was July 2016. Surgery went great, myself and my husband were given instructions by his nurse which was followed by a packet of the same instructions to really reinforce the learning, which is always appreciated and very useful. I didn't have any complications, so I did not need to use the on call number/staff although if I had I can say that I truly believe I again would have been greeted with a friendly, professional, caring and helpful staff. I am now over three months post-op and LOVE my results. I really cannot say enough about how positive my experience was. Highly recommend Dr. Hopkins and all of his staff.