22 Years Old, 5'4, 120lbs, 300cc Saline - Albuquerque, NM

Hello! I am naturally a 32A, so I'm starting off...

Hello!
I am naturally a 32A, so I'm starting off with nearly no boobies. It's been inevitable, due to genetics so I have always known I was going to get a breast augmentation sooner or later. I had my consultation with Dr. Chen and we decided on a full B to small C. In short we'll be going with 250cc round, smooth, moderate plus profile. Under the crease under the muscle.

Appointment scheduled!

Hello,
I scheduled my augmentation for May 27th next month! I've been looking up pictures of 250ccs and it looks a little small to me so I called to change to 275cc I hope that will even make a difference but I don't want them to be too small.

The girls have arrived!

So yesterday was the day of my surgery, I was out of it for most of the day. The pain was probably the worst the first day and I slept the whole day. The second day isn't as bad but I'm definitely still in pain. My chest feels real heavy and tight. Still having trouble getting up and standing, when I try to grab something my chest muscles flex and it feels awful. Dr. Chen did a very good job and I'm very happy with the results so far, he even called later in the night after surgery to check up on me.

9 days post op!

I love them! I'm finally starting to feel normal again. There is still minor pain but it gets better with each day. There is slight bruising on my right side. As for my incisions, you can't even tell they are incisions. I was expecting them to be scabby and gross but they are the opposite. I'm so happy about my decision and the size that I got. They make me happy and I can't wait to start buying cute bras and shirts for them. I'm unclear about what size I am at the moment but I will cover that next update.
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon