52 Yr Old Woman with Wrinkles....brown Spots.....large Acne Holes - Alberta, AL

Have been trying anything through the years to...

Have been trying anything through the years to clear up and give me a better complexion.....peels....blue light....micro dermabrasion....different peels.....skin care from everyone that says it will give me better skin...botox...fillers....nothing has given me better results than this product....I will get the before and after from Dr so you can see the results......BUT>>>>>you have to do more than one and do them within 30 days apart......I did 3...because my dr who i went to see did a promo of 3 treatments for $1000.00 which is a big savings.....the first treatment I did see some...but did not impress me......but WOW when the second one happened what a BIG difference....and the third.....completely different and above my expectations........complete reverse in my texture ....I feel like I have been given a second chance to have such nice skin...that I wear sun screen each day wash religously nightly and morning.....with good products.......brown spots from hormone changes gone....or very pale......skin feels much much tighter to the point small lines around my eyes and mouth are gone!......it is so clean looking you can't even see a blackhead or a acne scar!!!.......last year I tried it once and didnt think it did enough ......a nurse who does the applications said...they see better results with 3 applications done a month apart.....so I tried.....because I was getting frustrated with paying and not getting what I so hopefully wanted.......HONESTLY......3 did it....now for maintenance.....one treatment a year.....I love the results!!!
Trained nurse

Genuinly wanted me to see results.....go over face twice not once.....and proper after care......very knowledgable and caring