29 32j Cup. Alberta, AB

I've been lurking on here for months and decided I...

I've been lurking on here for months and decided I should tell my story.
I am 29 and a size 32j.
As most of you I dealt with large breasts all thru high-school. Looking back now tho a dd bra seems so small.
My surgery date was today actually and I'm writing from my hospital room. The anesthesia has worn off and I don't feel like I'm going to fall asleep at any second.
Pain so far is minimal at most 4 but they have me on toradol and tramecet. I react to most painkillers so I don't have a lot of choice with pain meds.
I'm not sure how many grams they have taken off but I anxiously await to find out.
Anyways will keep updated. Thank you all for your stories and pictures.

Day 2 post op.

Pain still very minimal.
I had my drains out today, that sure felt weird. Feeling very well mostly just tired. Slept most of the 6 hour ride home.
Everything is looking really good. I'm so excited to be smaller chested. I'm not sure what size I am but I'm guessing a d or dd. I'll get post op pictures up tomorrow.

After

Before and after

4 days post op

Feeling pretty good. Got to take the gauze off and shower yesterday. Very little bruising, incisions looking good as well. Have sensation in both nipple as well. Bit more energy today went for a nice walk and wasn't exhausted after. Go for check up on Tuesday to check incisions. So glad I did this. No regrets at all. My back and neck pain is gone. I cannot wait to start trying new bras and shirts!
Dr Rodrigo Neira