44 Year Old Mother of 2 Who Did Something for Herself That Was Life Changing - Forever Grateful I Pushed the Button - Albany, NY

I would have to say it's money well spent. It...

I would have to say it's money well spent. It wasn't just a physical thing for me - it was mental as well. I am a very fit, active mother of 2 who has tried everything and I mean everything to have a tummy that I deserve after my hard workouts and eating very well. I am so glad "I pushed the button" so to speak by emailing my pics for a quote. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually talked to the plastic surgeon himself, Dr. Deluca. He made me feel at ease from the moment we spoke. He discussed the condition of my tummy and even suggested a possible mini-tummy tuck! Well, I was very impressed because as you can imagine it was less money. I was just lucky that I decided to call him after searching the internet and finding many other plastic surgeons. The before and after pics on his site were also another selling point for me. He was very realistic with what I could and couldn't expect and I appreciated the honesty. Dealing with his office staff was very welcoming as well - they were all so pleasant, understanding and very knowledgeable. I felt I had known them for years before I even went for my first visit. After meeting Dr. Deluca I knew I had made the right choice for ME... something that I know most of us mothers are not comfortable with - spending money on ourselves and putting ourselves first. It wasn't until my oldest child said "Mom, please do this for yourself - I know how much it bothers you to not have the tummy you deserve" - that's all I needed to hear :) And Patti was wonderful about the financial end of it. I myself decided to go with a CareCredit Card for most of the expense - 6 months interest free, why not! When the day finally arrived for the surgery I was a little nervous and excited I have to say. Once I saw Dr. Deluca at the hospital - I literally cried! He came in with such a big smile and he put me right at ease. The hospital staff was incredible as well - my nurse told me once she could afford one after having her 2 children, she would and Dr. Deluca would be her choice. I was back to being exciting about the new me... the one that didn't look at EVERY pic and see my stomach immediately and went - ugh... it sure doesn't look like I workout as much as I do or eat well. And that's the main reason why I went for it - there is loose skin after having 2 children and by C-section ~ you just can't get rid of loose skin without surgery! I always thought that nobody knows how you feel, but I can say Dr. Deluca and his staff really do. I couldn't be happier with my decision in going forward with the surgery and definitely my choice of surgeons. Thanks Dr. Deluca for making me feel proud to show off my body once again and to look in the mirror and smile and even touch my now tight tummy. I am forever grateful :)
Albany Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have been more pleased with every interaction. First off to email my pics and then I got to have a consultation with Dr. Deluca himself - that was very impressive. Then for him to fully understand the condition of my tummy and even offer a mini-tummy tuck as a possibility due to my condition again I was impressed! His personality and professionalism was way above and beyond my expectations. He put me at ease the whole way through the process. Even though I was very excited for the procedure, I was a little nervous the morning of... when he came in my room, I literally cried! I felt so comfortable and excited once again :) Every interaction I had with him was very personable and comfortable - he's a wonderful man who changed my life :) I am forever grateful that I randomly selected his office to call first out of all the choices on the internet. I'm glad I "pushed the button" and went forward with my procedure and surgeon choice! He's top shelf ;)