Excellent Job, Excellent Follow Up Care, Perfect Results - Albany, NY

I've never been able to breathe out of my nose so...

I've never been able to breathe out of my nose so I finally saw an ENT. Turns out Dr. Adelson is dual board certified in ENT and Plastic surgery. My insurance (I don't have good insurance, I think Dr. Adelson is just very thorough with his notes and documentation) covered the rhinoplasty at 100%; his office did everything and it was very, very easy.

Pre op tip!

Definitely definitely get a nose hair trimmer and trim all your nose hair completely away! After surgery when blood dries it'll be so much easier (and no pain) to clean if there's no nose hair for it to get stuck to. Use hydrogen peroxide and q tips to lift off all the black crusty blood around your nostrils. It's so satisfying how easily that takes it all out.
Gainesville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've never been able to breathe out of my nose so I finally saw an ENT. Turns out Dr. Adelson is dual board certified in ENT and Plastic surgery. My insurance (I don't have good insurance, I think Dr. Adelson is just very thorough with his notes and documentation) covered the rhinoplasty at 100%, his office did everything and it was very, very easy. I had an open rhinoplasty with turbinate surgery and deviated septum repair and sinus surgery. So there was a lot going on! He was able to do everything in one shot and I woke up with no bruising and feeling completely fine, my nose looks perfect and instantly I could breathe. I highly recommend Dr. Adelson. All he does all year is noses. He is the nose King. You'll have a fully functioning airway and a beautiful nose at the same time.