Highly Recommended! - Albany, NY

September of 2015 I had liposuction performed by...

September of 2015 I had liposuction performed by Dr. Jeffery Rockmore of the Plastic Surgery group. I had thoroughly researched physicians and procedures and after consulting with Dr. Rockmore I knew he was the one. I felt extremely confident in his knowledge and passion for his work, I knew I was in the best hands.

Dr. Rockmore was very professional, provided ample information on what I should expect after the procedure and opportunity for me to ask as many questions as needed. He had a calming bedside manner, placed me at ease the day of the surgery and when the nurses woke me in recovery, he was close by with a comforting smile.

One year later, I am still thrilled with the results. I have no doubts about my decision to go to Dr. Rockmore, I only wish I had done it sooner. I cannot say enough positive things about his ability as a surgeon, his dedication to his work and the professionalism of his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Rockmore.
Albany Plastic Surgeon