19 Years Old, College Athlete, 5'2, 150Ibs, 36E->36c. Albany, NY

After years of back/neck pain leading to severe...

After years of back/neck pain leading to severe head aches I decided to look into having a breast reduction. My insurance, luckily, covered the entire procedure. I had a little under 4Ibs removed from my chest and I couldn't be happier with my decision to have the surgery. I'd love to talk and share some photos to help others like me!

Few weeks post operation

Hi everyone,
I never updated before now but here are a few pictures post operation. I'm not sure what to write for these updates; however, I am willing to talk and answer any questions if anyone has any! Please feel free to message me or comment!

11 months post op

Hi everyone,
It's almost been a year since the greatest decision of my life! I'm so happy I chose to do this surgery! It has made my life 100% better! Little tasks such as walking from my classes with a backpack to buying new clothes have become much easier. Again, I'm not sure what to write for these posts so if anyone has any questions please feel free to comment or message me!
Dr. Thanks