5 Foot 125 Pounds 34B to 34DDD

After nursing two babies, my perky 34C/D boobs...

After nursing two babies, my perky 34C/D boobs turned into a deflated 34B. I am only three weeks post op and I am LOVING my results! I had a lollipop maxoplexty with 500cc mentor silicone gel implants. I originally was hoping I only needed implants to restore my upper and lower pole full mess but with the amount of volume lost I had significant sag. D.C.

Prior to Children 34c, After Nursing Two Children, I Was a Deflated B. I Needed to Have Boobs Again!

I have always known I wanted breast implants since I was a young teen. After having my two boys at a young age and breastfeeding for almost a year my breasts were left, small and very deflated. I was hoping just an implant would be enough, but unfortunately it wasn't. I wanted the least amount of scarring as possible. I had a lollipop maxoplexty and 500cc mentor silicone moderate plus implants.

I am thrilled with my results this far, I will update as they drop and fluff more.

4 weeks post op

Today marks four weeks post op. I am feeling better. I have been massaging for the past 2 weeks and I have been using bio oil and vitamin e oil. Tonight I will start using a mederma pm as recommended by a friend who had a breast augmentation last year.

My breast are sore. They feel as if they are bruised. I think they have dropped quite a bit already, but still need to drop more. They are much softer and rounder. I can't wait to see what the next four weeks have in store!

Armpit swelling

Today I am noticing quite a bit of armpit swelling as the swelling on the side of my ribs starts to subside. I can't wait to be able to work out again. The last four weeks I have gained too much weight!

Loving them!

Today marks one month!!! Although I am loving my new breasts, I am still having major boob greed. Part of me wishes they were just a little bit bigger.

5 weeks tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks post op. I had my check up at the doctors today. The doctor said I am healing very nicely and my scars are too. I am able to resume some activity. Tomorrow I will start going to the gym to loose a little by of the weight I gained the past two months. I was overflowing my bra so I went to get measured today and they said I was a 36DDD. I feel like they are getting smaller but maybe I am just getting used to them!
Albany Plastic Surgeon