21 Year Old Finally Fixed Her Tuberous Breasts! - Albany, NY

After over a decade of feeling inadequate over my...

After over a decade of feeling inadequate over my tuberous breasts and refusing to be seen naked in front of anyone, I finally got them fixed a few days ago. It's been a long process. I live in Norway and I wound up choosing Dr DeLuca in New York because I saw him as the best surgeon for the job.

This process hasn't been hassle free, but the lovely ladies over at DeLuca plastic surgery and the man himself made it possible. They responded immediately after I contacted them and took me seriously right from the very start despite the long distance, something other clinics hadn't done in the past.

Dr DeLuca assessed my pictures, told me how he'd like to treat my condition and gave me an estimate. As we moved forward, I spoke to him for a long time on the phone where he was nothing short of extraordinarily professional, kind and trustworthy. He immediately understood what I wanted. I then spoke to his wonderful secretaries over E-Mail over a three month period and got all the logistics sorted out. There's literally no way I would have been able to have this surgery if it weren't for them going the extra mile. I'll always be indebted to this wonderful staff and wish them nothing but the best.

Dr Deluca performed a mastopexy on both breasts, the right one with a lollipop scar and the left one with just a small scar in the crease of the breast. I had cohesive gel implants of different size to fix the notable asymmetry (around 400cc, I don't remember exactly) and he made my areola smaller.

I could not be any happier with the result! I got the bandages off today and as I looked in the mirror, I honestly felt reborn. My condition has held me back in almost every aspect of my life, but I now have beautiful breasts that I am very proud of. I've never let anyone see me topless before, but today I've sent several pictures to friends and relatives to show off as I'm just so incredibly pleased with my new boobies! This procedure has already changed my life!

I recommend anyone suffering from tubular breasts to have their surgery with Dr Deluca; he really is the best there is.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr Deluca was perfect in every way. Have your surgery with him, I promise you won't regret it. I also have to mention his secretaries once again as they're so committed to their jobs and really great people. Their pride in Dr Deluca really shines through.