Highly Skilled Plastic Surgeon; His Work Was Flawless - Albany, NY

As a 24 year old female who wore a size 34 A for...

As a 24 year old female who wore a size 34 A for as long as I've worn a bra, I have wanted to go through with the breast augmentation procedure for many years.

I live in Houston, but spend my summers in the Albany area which led me to choose Dr. Deluca. It was very easy to have the consultation over the phone. His secretary, Patti, was very kind/comforting, and had no problem scheduling me for a time that worked with my limited schedule. With the pictures they asked that I send, Dr. Deluca was able to explain to me in a very detailed, yet easy to understand way how the procedure would work and what type of results it could yield realistically. I explained to him what I wanted, struggled to be explicit in detail, but he still understood exactly what I was hoping for.

Months later, I visited his office to meet in person and decide on my desired size, then the surgery was the following day. The nurses at the hospital treated me exceptionally well and put my nerves at ease. The procedure went quick with no problems, and when it was completed, Dr. Deluca went out to the waiting room just to tell my very nervous mother know that it all went great. She appreciated that a whole lot!

I ended up getting 500 cc silicone implants. Since I had such a small chest size to start with, I expected the recovery to be much more unpleasant than it actually was. I experienced pain the day of surgery, then after that it was no more than mild discomfort.

Less than 2 weeks later, my boobs are already beautiful! Of course they will continue to drop and change in appearance, but I am already overjoyed with the results and know that they will only continue to look better. I am so pleased with my decision to go through with this procedure under Dr. Deluca. I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for the right doctor for this procedure!
Albany Plastic Surgeon