22 Years Old, Tubular Breast Nightmare - Albany, NY

I developed breast at an early age and thought I...

I developed breast at an early age and thought I would eventually blossom into an adult with beautiful breast...I was wrong. I was blessed with size A tubular breast with a 4 inch gap between each breast (talk about zero cleavage). With years of low self esteem because of my breast, I searched for a surgeon specializing in this deformity. I found Dr. DeLuca and it was the best thing that's happened to me. I am overwhelmed with joy with my results! I've transformed into the woman I've always imagined myself with round full breast and cleavage. Dr. DeLuca and his staff were incredible pre surgery and post surgery; answering my questions throughout the process. His secretary, Patti, was a pleasure to communicate with. I am so happy with choosing Dr. DeLuca to perform this surgery and would recommend him to anyone else looking to correct their tubular breast.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

My experience as a patient with Dr. DeLuca was very pleasant. During the consultation he took my concerns into consideration and came up with the best possible resolution. I am very happy with my results and have no regrets with my surgeon nor doing the surgery in general.