22 Years Old, 32A, Asymmetrical and Tuberous Breasts, 375-425cc Moderate Plus - Albany, NY

I haven't gotten my procedure yet but I thought I...

I haven't gotten my procedure yet but I thought I would document my journey here. Reading everyone's reviews has helped me not feel so alone with my condition so maybe my story can help someone else. For as long as I can remember my breasts have never been normal. My right one has always been smaller and I realized quite early on that it wasn't the same as the left (it is tuberous). In high school it didn't bother me that much because I was heavier (the asymmetry increased as I lost weight). My left breast is now between an A and B cup and my right is an A cup. I was also not sexually active back then so I was the only one seeing them. I would be lying if I said it doesn't affect my present day sex life. Luckily no guy I've ever been intimate with has ever said anything negative about my breasts. I'm always surprised when I get compliments lol. I think we as women are much harder on ourselves than men are. But it definitely holds me back. I'm always worried about how I look to him. I would squeeze them together with my hands to make the size difference less noticeable or cover the smaller one with my hair. Instead of focusing on enjoying myself I would focus on my breasts. I can't fathom what it's like to have naturally nice normal symmetrical breasts. But I'm excited to find out soon!!!

Here are some wish pics

Idk how realistic these are for me to achieve but one can only hope!!!

Before pics

For reference I'm 5'4. I never wear a bra anymore but when I did it was 32A. I'm a classic pear shape and carry most of my weight in my lower body. I have wide hips/thighs so my upper body does not match at all. I'm a little self conscious to share completely topless pics but I think I will after I get my surgery for comparison purposes.

Breast lift concerns and thoughts

My surgeon is going to do a periareolar mastopexy on both breasts. I'm not scared of that since I know it's mandatory for my condition. And it's also going to reduce the size of my areolas.
He said he probably will need to do a lollipop lift on my left (larger) breast and that is what scares me. I do not want the vertical scar. Obviously it's better than the disaster I have now but ugh. I can't believe I'm only 22, no kids, have never been larger than a B cup, and I still need a breast lift. Am I just the unluckiest person ever lol!
He also said I probably won't be able to breast feed. As of right now I don't want kids. But I'm vegan and eat mostly organic and minimally processed foods, so feeding my future children dairy formula is not an option. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it because I'm definitely still getting the surgery.
I'm not scared of the pain. I've had surgery and been under anesthesia a few times before. I have a high pain tolerance and never take pain killers even during my period. So I know the Percocet is going to be amazing lol.
I'm taking a full week off from work and school. But I need to take the subway and that can be hard since I need to hold onto the poles if there isn't a seat available. Is a week enough recovery time?

Apprehensive about size

I've been looking at reviews where women got 400cc moderate profile implants and most of them seem small. I know 400cc isn't a tiny implant, but there isn't much projection. I don't want to go through all of this to still have a flat chest. My surgeon said he only uses moderate when he does a dual plane augmentation, so high profile isn't an option for me. And I'm not sure if 450-500cc would fit since my breast diameter is narrow. Plus I've never had large breasts ever so they might be too heavy for my shoulders and back. Ugh I just want my pre-op to be here already so I can stop wondering and finally decide on it!!!

Official before photos

I thought I would post some real topless photos since my surgery is less than a week away. These boobs are gonna be gone soon so I might as well stop being embarrassed lol. My tanlines are uneven because of the size difference; my right boob also goes to the side more than my left when I lay down.

Pre-op visit

We decided on moderate plus 400cc on the left and 425-450cc on the right

My boobies have arrived

Surgery went a lot easier than I was expecting. I just got back to my hotel and don't feel any pain yet. Only my right breast feels slightly tight but it's almost nothing. They seem so big lol

Post-op visit

Everything looked good, no extra bleeding or anything. My surgeon said he put 375cc in the left and 425cc in the right because 450cc would've been too large.

I love them already!!!

This is my first time seeing them without the bra after my post-op visit. In the bra, I felt my right boob went off to the side, but it doesn't look like that now. I'm a little sad that we went smaller than I wanted, but I trust my surgeon's judgement. I hope they get closer together as they settle, but I'll be happy even if they don't. I love my results so far!!!

Is it weird that I feel most comfortable wearing the strap and surgical bra?

I always see women on here complaining about them. When I don't have the bra on and I move my arm, I can feel the implant shift slightly and it freaks me out. They also feel tighter without the bra. The strap squeezes them together and makes me feel like my boobies are being hugged lol.
I bought these fruit of the loom sports bras that clasp in the front, but I think they're too small. I'm paranoid about them squeezing and misshaping the bottom of my implants. Especially since my right breast has no breast tissue on the lower pole as a buffer. I got size 36 but I probably need a 38 or 40 since I'm still swollen.

Measurements

So I just measured myself just out of curiosity. My under bust is 31" which is the same as it was before surgery. I'm surprised because I still feel swollen and bloated. My bust is 38". I measured while wearing the surgical bra and gauze so I'm not that alarmed by the large number. I'm also still swollen. So I'm gonna predict my bust will be 36" when everything's settled. My bust before surgery was 33" so it's not that big of a size difference, which is what I was hoping for.

Now I understand how people become addicted to plastic surgery

Recovery has been super easy. I've had basically no pain. Only tightness the first few days and mild burning. Only time I've felt any kind of discomfort is when I used my arm in a certain way to trigger the pec muscle. The hardest part is trying to balance when getting in and out of bed the first few days without my arms. But now my abs are super strong and I don't even think about it. I went up and down the stairs today for the first time since being home. Holding onto the railing didn't cause any pain either.

So you can see proportions on my body

My tummy is still a little bit bloated

Day 4 Pics

The left one is dropping slower, which doesn't surprise me since that's my dominant arm. I just took my first proper shower. My first shower back I just rinsed since I was too uncomfortable without the bra. How on earth do I wash my arm pits without touching my boobs lol.

I kind of regret going this big

I think looking at other peoples reviews gave me boob greed before I even had my procedure. Initially I wanted to be a C but then I was like nah I want a DD. I'm so scared of wearing loose shirts and looking fat or wearing tight shirts and looking like a hoe. I probably should have gotten closer to 300cc but it's too late now.

Day 6 pics

I took these photos before and after my shower and sobbed basically the entire time. I am so frustrated with myself. I really want to love my boobs. For once in my life there's nothing wrong with them and all I can do is cry and complain. They look smaller in photos so I don't think you guys see what I see. I hope I love them once they drop and soften I really do.

Day 8 pics & update

I'd like to say thank you for all of your kind words in my last post. I wish I had something positive to update with. My left breast is so high and tight and now it's starting to ache. It never hurt at all before this and it's making me paranoid. I like the way my right breast looks, so I guess that's something. I'm seeing my plastic surgeon next Wednesday for a follow up and I am trying to emotionally prepare myself so that I don't break down in tears when I take the bra off.

I don't hate my boobies today

Sorry for being so bipolar everyone; I'm back to liking my boobs. I think I'm extra sensitive to opiates. My emotional breakdown started instantaneously when I stopped taking the oxycodone. Keep me in mind if your doctor prescribes that for you lol. I had a surgery when I was 14 and was in the hospital for a month on morphine. I cried everyday back then too so it's a pattern.
I went back to class on Thursday and Friday. The hardest part is going to the bathroom; the doors are so heavy I need to use my whole body to pull them open. I wore loose sweaters so it wouldn't be obvious what happened to my boobs. I didn't feel obese so my fear of looking fat was proved wrong as well.
The steri strips at the bottom of my left boob are starting to peel off. I hope they stay put till Wednesday when I see my surgeon.

So I put on a bralette and this was the result

Lol I actually thought they looked small when I was taking these. How ironic.

2 weeks pics & update

My boobs are definitely shrinking. When I look in the mirror in clothes or the surgical bra, I barely notice them. The left one is still higher and more swollen. They're starting to soften up on the sides but the tops are still hard.

Weird little side effect post op

I've been a side sleeper my entire life. I either slept on my side or slightly on my tummy with my leg up. So sleeping upright on my back after surgery was an adjustment. But now I'm so used to it that I can't fall asleep any other way lol. I tried sleeping flat on my back with just one pillow and it was so uncomfortable. My neck felt strained. And I don't want to try sleeping on my side cuz my boobs aren't done healing. I don't sleep completely upright it's probably more like a 30-45 degree angle. But I've never been like this ever so I feel like a new person. Is there anything wrong with that you think? Like will it make my boobs sag more? They're dropped into a position that I think looks really good now so I don't want them to go much further.

3 weeks incisions and update

Earlier today I went back to the gym. I did light cycling (5 miles in 45 min) and just stretched my legs. It felt good to get moving again and I can't wait till I can use my arms normally.
Last week at my 2 week post op appointment the nurse removed my stitches and we took early photos. So today I removed the remaining steri strips. I rubbed coconut oil on them in the shower to help the scabs soften. I think the rest of them should come off during my next shower. I'll start the silicone scar sheets after that.
Upon removing the steri strips I noticed that my areolae are ovals. Idk if this will change or not. It honestly doesn't bother me cuz my boobs still look worlds better than they did originally.
I'm starting to get paranoid that they're dropping too fast. I love the shape they're at right now so I don't want them to change much more. I think they look really natural but I don't want them to look tooooo natural ya know?

I loooooooove them!!!!

This is a just because pic lol. I think they look perfect here. The snapchat filter camouflages the vertical scar. I can't wait till my incisions are all healed!!

Starting the scar sheets today & flex deformity

I know you can cut the sheets to make them last longer. I just wanted to get the hang of them first. I think I'll try cutting them smaller one of these next few days after I wash them.
Please excuse the uneven color and dryness of my skin. My summer tan is starting to exfoliate away and I needed to wash off the coconut oil with soap so the sheets would stick. It looks so bad lol.
I've been feeling kind of down on my boobs again lately. I noticed some muscle animation in the inner cleavage line and onto the lower pole of my left breast. There's a slight dent. It shows up in certain lighting and when I push my boob inward. You can kind of see it in the second picture. I'm so disappointed because I feel like my boobs are otherwise perfect. It's not as bad as other cases but it is the only thing I can think about now.

Here's the dent (flex deformity) I was talking about

I'm pushing my arm down on the sink. It looks worse today :( but I'm gonna try to stay positive and hope it goes away

Pic didn't upload

Omg I am going to murder this app if it doesn't post lol

Ok 4th times the charm.......

Again here is the dent I was talking about before. It shows up in certain lighting and when I flex. I'm pushing my arm down on the sink in this pic.

I don't wanna be a complainer but.......

Ugh. I think the thing that frustrates me the most about my boobs is that my left one was always the "normal" one. It was saggy but it wasn't especially tuberous like the right. I would probably accept the flex deformity more if it was on my right boob. Now my right boob is perfect and my left boob is acting up lol. I haven't cried about it which I'm proud of myself for but I still thought about it all day today. I'm just picturing myself wearing a bikini or low cut shirt and putting pressure on my arm and being humiliated.
On the bright side I can already see improvement from the silicone scar sheets. Idk how they work but it's kinda magical.

Almost 5 weeks pic and update

My boobs are softening more and more each day. They move and jiggle when I walk and dance which is fun. I'm definitely feeling the weight of them more now. I can't imagine going braless for an extended period of time anymore which I'm kinda sad about since I love being completely nude. I've regained full sensation everywhere except my areolas. Idk if it'll come back but I don't really care. I know there was a chance of being numb forever so I'm happy my nipples and boobs are normal at least. My nipples also get harder a lot easier now which I like. My areolas are a greyish color now which I don't like. I hope they go back to their original color.
I am not happy with my incisions. I've been using the silicone scar sheets everyday for a week so far. The bumpy parts are flattening a little but there is a lot of redness on and off of my incisions. I think it's partly irritation from rubbing coconut oil on them in the shower because my skin tends to be sensitive to too much oil. So I'm gonna stop doing that and see how they look.

Little pains & measurements at 5 weeks

I laid down in bed flat on my back yesterday without a bra on for the first time since my surgery. And I immediately felt these sharp pains in my right breast. Then later that night I felt some more in my left as well. I haven't felt any pain at all (besides sensitive nipples) since around week 1. Has anyone else experience this? I feel like my muscles might be stretching because my breasts feel and look a little fuller today.
I also measured around my bust yesterday and I'm 37 inches (my ribcage is now 30.5 inches). According to an online bra calculator I would be a 34F/34FF. God pls no lol. My boobs seriously don't look that big because all of my clothes still fit the same or better. I know cup size doesn't matter but finding cute bras that fit is gonna be so hard if they're really that size.

6 weeks pics and update

My incisions are gradually improving day by day. They're obviously not perfect but I'm feeling optimistic they will look better in time. The flex deformity is still happening which sucks but oh well. I've noticed that my left breast has more underboob than my right one. I hope the right underboob fills out more but idk if it will. My left areola is also higher up and I think it's because of the underboob situation.
Since I'm at 6 weeks, I've started weight training and doing more intense cardio which feels great. I can also finally do floor stretches. There's slight discomfort when I put weight on my hands between yoga poses so I try to limit that as much as I can. Because of this I haven't attempted to do a plank or anything of that sort yet. Gonna take that slow.
I don't notice my boobs at all anymore during the day. They feel like a part of me. They're squishy and soft and move nicely.

I wish they could always be this close together

They look so small and far apart when I don't smoosh them in :( . And now since the swelling in my chest is gone, I can see and feel the bone indentation in my sternum between my breasts which I hateeeeeee. In the second pic you can also see the flex deformity which now happens not just when I flex but also when I just lift my arm. Lovely

Feeling better about them today :)

I almost think they look a little bigger now? Here's how they are in proportion to my body. I think they fit really well.

Warning about the scaraway silicone scar sheets

Make sure you follow their instructions to the T. You cannot leave them on for more than 24 hours at a time and need to wash them after each use. I've been really diligent with this. Except for I was really tired and lazy one night recently and didn't shower/change my scar sheets before bed. Now theres an eczema-like rash on my nipples. Really disheartening after all the slow progress I've made with my incisions. I've put neosporin and gauze over them. If they don't get better soon I'll have to see my plastic surgeon some time next week. I really hope it's just a rash/allergic reaction and not an infection.

Pics and rash update

I think they're coming closer together yay!! I also like my projection. I didn't want to be top heavy cuz my butt needs work lol. I'm happy they don't come out too far.
My rash is also improving. The first day, I woke up with fluid from my right nipple that soaked through the scar sheets, my bra, and crusted on the outside of my shirt. It was so scary. My right nipple was also really inflamed. So I slathered both nipples with neosporin and covered them with gauze. I did this morning and night for 5 days and the fluid discharge completely stopped. There was also a slight hole on the left side of my right nipple. The neosporin brought some white stuff to squeeze out and now it's closing up!
There's more redness on my boobs than there was at the beginning of the rash, and I think it's irritation from all the neosporin and being covered with gauze and tape. So now I'm just washing them with a gentle all natural lavender face cleanser and moisturizing with coconut oil. I was really worried about the fluid and inflammation of my nipple so I'm so thankful that's gone. I think the coconut oil is going to soothe the redness and residual irritation.
I regret using the scar sheets. I rushed into it because I wanted to heal as fast as possible. They did flatten my incisions, but they also exacerbated the redness and irritation. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't rush to remove my steri strips and start scar treatment. Let your body heal at its own pace. I saw other people's steri strips fall off and their incisions look perfect at 2 weeks and I wanted that for myself. It backfired.

Forgot to add pics

These are supposed to go with the previous update

My profile has changed so much

And my tan is gone lol

My rash is going away but......

I think I have Paget's disease. I googled "eczema on nipples" and this is the first thing that came up. It's literally exactly what happened to me. Pls tell me I'm crazy and it's just from the scar sheets lol.
Anyway I bought cortizone 10 and saw improvement almost instantly. I have a good feeling it'll be gone completely within a week.

10 weeks pics and update

My rash is completely gone. My incisions are just red now. And the redness that was above my incisions before I even started the scar sheets is reducing a little. My nipples are also back to their normal tan/pink color rather than that disturbing grey. I've noticed that my boobs seem closer together and fuller after a workout. Idk if it's just cuz the muscles are pumped up but I don't do isolated chest exercises. My pec muscles do get contracted by accident tho. You can still see the dent in my left breast in the third pic. My left breast also has more underboob.

I feel like my review is just constant complaints and turmoil lol

I have a spitting stitch -____- So I mentioned a small hole next to my left areola in one of my recent updates. I thought it was healing but it would just kinda scab a lil and I'd pick off the scab and it'd be holey again. Anyway tonight a hard stitch appeared sticking out of it. I tried to yank it with tweezers but it won't come out and it started to bleed a lil. Now the hole is a slit lol. Thank god it appeared just in time cuz I'm seeing my surgeon in a few days anyway. I'm annoyed I feel like my boobs are just one thing after another.

I can't wait to get rid of this stitch

Look at it!!! Why is it still here????? I tugged on it more today and it seems to be loosening up but still won't come out. I feel like that red spot towards the bottom of my vertical incision is suspicious too......

I'm gonna try to stop being so critical of my boobs

I've gotten so used to having implants that I forget what my natural boobs looked like. My new ones are a major improvement.
Albany Plastic Surgeon