50 Year Old; Breast Lift/asymmetry Patient - Albany, NY

Dr. Deluca came highly recommended. He did NOT...

Dr. Deluca came highly recommended. He did NOT disappoint. Not only was Dr. Deluca efficient, professional and personal, so was his entire staff. My appointments were scheduled taking into consideration the 3+ hour, one-way car ride(s) and I was promptly seen upon arrival at each scheduled appointment. I couldn't be happier with the results -- he not only performed the breast lift, but also fixed my asymmetry problem and I didn't even need to take any prescription pain medication following surgery. While I initially felt selfish and vain for considering a mastopexy (I've always had 'pendulous' breasts, one larger than the other, and lived with them all my adult life -- so, why did they still bother me, right? ), those feelings have given way to an air of confidence I never previously had. No regrets!
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Deluca is a consummate professional. He truly is the best. He is not only a highly skilled surgeon, but has a wonderful bedside manner. He answers (and invites) any question you have. His staff and the surgical center's staff are equally professional, personable and efficient.