30 Year Old - Breast Augmentation

I am finally happy I found a great Plastic Surgeon...

I am finally happy I found a great Plastic Surgeon to perform my breast augmentation. I've been talking about having this surgery for years now and I've done my research. It was pretty easy deciding on the doctor even though I only had 2 consultations. Everyone should feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon before deciding to go ahead with It. I knew right away I wanted Dr. Rockmore after meeting him.

I was referred to Dr. Rockmore by a friend and I am so glad I chose him to do my breast augmentation. I live in Syracuse, NY and driving 2 hours was def. worth it. He makes you feel so comfortable and knows what will look good on you. He actually listens to what you have to say and answers any questions you have. I had another consultation with a different Doctor but I didn't feel as comfortable as I was with Dr. Rockmore. During his consultation, he actually came in to introduce himself first before looking at my body, whereas the other doctor I saw just went right to business. I would highly recommend Dr. Rockmore to anyone looking for any cosmetic surgery. Everyone at his office and the nurses at the surgery center were/are great!! They answered all my questions as well no matter how many times I called!  My breasts look so natural and they are the perfect size for my body. And he also does not force you to do something you don't want. I trusted him and I am extremely happy with my results.

Albany Plastic Surgeon