13 More Days - Albany, GA

Mother of 4. All c sections. Two hernias. Much...

Mother of 4. All c sections. Two hernias. Much needed TT. Tired of people asking am I pregnant. Nooooo I'm not!!'m just a bit nervous because my hernia is close to my navel and it may not make it out of surgery. I'm not really excited about that. Hopefully it will. I'm getting closer to my date and my nerves are tangled. Lord knows I been planning this surgery for years.

Day of surgery

Taking the time to check in before the check in time. It's 4:30. I have to be there at 7:30. All prepared and ready to go. I took some pre pictures but I'll post them when I'm able. Looking on here for some serious support. I'm ready. There's no turning back. I'm excited and so is my family.

6 days Post op

Can you say back pain? That's the only pain I'm dealing with. I felt a uncomfortable pin like pain near my right drain but I just re adjusted it and it's better. I'm not happy with the ripping pain of coughing..OMG I had to lay across the bed to cough. But over all I'm doing great.

Bandages off

Today I got the OK that I could start walking straight up again... I can be normal again.. It's gonna be slow but I'm progressing fast. Doing good healing well. Just had one spot that needed a little care but that's nothing I can't handle.. Looking forward to this new body.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Very nice and friendly staff. From the first day they were nice. The office is clean.