30 Years - New Life Started!

So happy to do it. I lost 30 kg after 4 months. I...

So happy to do it. I lost 30 kg after 4 months. I was 124kg. I was thinking about long time back. Life totally changed more dynamic, more charisma. My life changed fully. I want to reach 80 kg. Maybe within 3 months. I will update you soon. I encourage everybody to do it. Easy procedure no difficulties.

30 kg lost

Sun Is Shining, I am Smiling

My surgery

I did my operation on November 6th 2014, in Al Ahli Hospital, Doha Qatar. I longly hesitate to do it in Qatar, I was hopping being able to do it in France with my family. After 4 years thinking of it, I finally decide to do this surgery. A long psycho fight drive to take the best decision I ever made. I was honestly scared, moreover having realized that I wasn't having any other choice than doing the surgery in Qatar. However I have beeen really suprised about very very high service level in Al Ahli Hpospital.

Continiously loosing...

Hello!!! 6 months post, I am 88 kg. I lost 36 Kg. Wahouuuu

Before After

Can't believe how I was before

Encouraging to do

Gaining Weight - Grrrrrr

Hello everybody, after almost 2 years, I need to be very careful about my weight. Since 9 months I am progressively and slowly gaining weight. It makes very anxious. It happen suddenly after one night, when I got a anxious crisis about continuously loosing. I was terrified to lost weight without stop, and I was 79 kg. Now I am 88 kg and would love to come back to 80kg.
Dr Fawzi