30 Years - New Life Started!

So happy to do it. I lost 30 kg after 4 months. I...

So happy to do it. I lost 30 kg after 4 months. I was 124kg. I was thinking about long time back. Life totally changed more dynamic, more charisma. My life changed fully. I want to reach 80 kg. Maybe within 3 months. I will update you soon. I encourage everybody to do it. Easy procedure no difficulties.

30 kg lost

Sun Is Shining, I am Smiling

My surgery

I did my operation on November 6th 2014, in Al Ahli Hospital, Doha Qatar. I longly hesitate to do it in Qatar, I was hopping being able to do it in France with my family. After 4 years thinking of it, I finally decide to do this surgery. A long psycho fight drive to take the best decision I ever made. I was honestly scared, moreover having realized that I wasn't having any other choice than doing the surgery in Qatar. However I have beeen really suprised about very very high service level in Al Ahli Hpospital.

Continiously loosing...

Hello!!! 6 months post, I am 88 kg. I lost 36 Kg. Wahouuuu

Before After

Can't believe how I was before

Encouraging to do

Gaining Weight - Grrrrrr

Hello everybody, after almost 2 years, I need to be very careful about my weight. Since 9 months I am progressively and slowly gaining weight. It makes very anxious. It happen suddenly after one night, when I got a anxious crisis about continuously loosing. I was terrified to lost weight without stop, and I was 79 kg. Now I am 88 kg and would love to come back to 80kg.

Two Years later an Amazing Journey

My weight is stabilized to 88kg. Doctor advising not to eat any chocolate indeed easy to digest.
No more tired or sleepy evening time. Back to a happy normal life.
Dr Fawzi