Long-awaited, Should Have Done It Sooner, Breast Reduction - Akron, OH

Breast reduction surgery is something I...

Breast reduction surgery is something I contemplated for 20+ years. I just retired last year, and this surgery was the first thing on my "to do" list. My only regret is not having it done 20 years ago. What a relief!...and literally, a huge weight off my chest! I highly recommend it. With all the cutting that had to be done, I expected a lot of pain, and yet there was simply soreness and no pain to speak of (and I have a low tolerance for pain). I recuperated quickly, and every day I am thankful that I made this decision.
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Dr John Pedersen is a highly skilled, personable, caring surgeon who immediately put my mind at ease. After seeing the results of my surgery, I was totally amazed at the precision it took to remove so much skin and flesh with the end result being two perfectly matching, much smaller, breasts...and to imagine how tedious that kind of surgery must be when a person's chest is moving up and down as they breathe on the operating table. I can't get over that. Only a highly trained and experienced surgeon could do what Dr Pedersen did for me.