Active 40 Year Old Who Cannot Get Rid of the "Mom Belly". Going for a Tummy Tuck-finally! - Akron, OH

I am an active, fairly fit 40 year old who is...

I am an active, fairly fit 40 year old who is frustrated with my kangaroo pouch! Tired of being self conscious about my stomach and waist that, regardless of how much I exercise, never seems to go away! Found out today that my problem is not's muscle separation from my previous surgeries!

Photos of my stomach. Pre-tummy tuck :)

Finally getting around to posting some photos! My tummy tuck is in less than two months. I am so busy with work right now that the time is moving fast! Can't wait !

5 months post op update

I am really happy with the way my stomach looks, especially when I look back at my before pics. I still have a lot of swelling issues though and have trouble buttoning my jeans. I guess I expected for my pants to be looser, not tighter, but the swelling is still prevalent. I also feel like my hips and thighs are bigger now? I don't know if I'm imagining that or what !! Very happy with Dr Peterson and the staff at his office. Very warm and professional. I definitely recommend him :)
Akron Plastic Surgeon

I was totally impressed with Akron Plastic Surgeons and Dr. Pederson. Beautiful, professional office. Enthusiastic and warm team who made me feel encouraged and totally comfortable. I went in feeling a bit apprehensive and left feeling totally confident and excited about moving forward. I know I am in good hands!