Vaser Lipo - The results are better than I expected

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

At my initial consultation with Dr Ajaka, he was informative, caring and demonstrated he was very knowledgeable. My major focus area was my abdomen, as I had a large overhang and I was limited in the outfits I could wear. Dr Ajaka ensured I had a realistic expectation of the final outcome I should expect of my abdomen area. I was provided with in-depth information regarding the procedure, Pre-Admission, Post Procedure, costs and encouraged to contact the clinic with any questions. I booked in for Vaser liposuction on my abdomen, back, flanks, thighs, and arms. This was conducted over two procedures. Throughout the procedures, Dr Ajaka and his staff ensured I was comfortable and informed. I felt relaxed during the procedure and did not have any pain. Following the procedure, I could notice the difference in my body and particularly in my abdomen. I am amazed and extremely pleased with the result. While Dr Ajaka discussed realistic expectations, the outcome is better than I thought possible. Dr Ajaka and the staff are caring, very friendly, helpful and always willing to answer questions. The clinic is calming, welcoming and kept in pristine condition. I would recommend anyone interested in vaser liposuction or other procedures to contact Dr Ajaka at Cosmos Clinic Double Bay.