No More "Belly Tire"

For quite a while I have struggled with this extra...

For quite a while I have struggled with this extra "tire" around my belly area. I have tried diet, exercise, fitness programs and could never seems to get rid of it! I met Dr. Healy and his wife, Jackie, over a year ago and learned about their Healy Plastic Surgery & Medispa. I was so excited thinking that this could possibly be my solution!
I scheduled a consultation with them to learn more. Dr. Healy was fabulous in explaining options, the procedures, answering my many questions and even showing pictures (I'm a visual learner!). Jackie was great with walking me through the requirements, financials, and was very encouraging and supportive. Neither of them were pushy for me to make my decision, which I appreciated. I took some time to really think about this important decision!
It has now been about 7 weeks since my Tummy Tuck and I am so happy I made this decision! I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I feel wonderful! I look great in my clothes and no longer feel self-conscious about that "tire" showing.
I highly recommend Dr. Healy and his team when you make this important decision for yourself! They are professional and the care you receive is top notch from day one, during and after your procedure/operation and every follow-up thereafter! They are fabulous!
Mahalo Dr. Healy, Jackie and all your team for your professionalism and love!
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Healy is amazing, very professional, personable and has a wonderful bedside manner! Finding great doctors like him seems to be rare these days! I totally trust him!